Re: Bad ball joints -need opinions please..

From: Kevin Sellstrom (ksellstr@softcom.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 19:13:58 EST

I'm not in Canada, but down here in California, if you've reported it while
under warranty, it's required to be fixed...PERIOD, if they can't get it
done right until after the warranty expires has no relevance. In spite of
this, the dealers always try to skip out on their responsibilities.

labor, alignment, etc.

Kevin

At 10:26 AM 3/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Here's my problem: My Dakota is a 99 club cab with 36000 Km on it. It has
>been out of warranty for about 7 months, and now they find that the ball
>joints are shot.

Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2,
'69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized
Rockhopper A1FS