RE: Re: RE: Big block Gen 1

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 17:00:22 EST

Matt, He's been racing it for several years and has had no problems with it
so I'd have to guess the frame is holding up just fine. I can recommend
the polyurethane cab bushings as they will indeed stiffen the whole chassis.
His 60' times are in the 1.50 range which is good for the ET's he runs and
it's consistent enough for him to have won the Truck class championship in
2001 at National Trail Raceway. (i won it last year :-))

His truck is a reg cab, short bed, Gen I (i don't know the precise year). I
also don't remember his engine specs but can find out. I know he uses some
block hugger headers and I think he said they were from Sanderson
http://www.sandersonheaders.com/enginetype/dcblckhggreng.htm I know they
look like them.

RayB