Re: Wow!

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 17:31:13 EST

Do it yourself-- $60 worth of Amsoil gear oil, $12 worth of mopar differential sealant (I buy the expensive stuff, and it works), a tube of anti-spin friction additive for the rear (mopar-- yeah, Amsoil is suppose to have it, but it's recommended you add one of the mopar)--- $6.00
What's that $78 worth of materials?

2.5-3 hours worth of your time-- Get a few oil-changer buckets to catch the nasty---

Save yourself $172-- Optional items-- $19 Chrome rear diff cover (woo hoo), Pizza Hut Special $32 w/tip, 18 pack of Coors Light( insert beverage of choice) $20...

Sam