Re: Wow!

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 21:23:20 EST

Double check with the dealer on that price.. is that including new seals?

It still only take a couple of hourse to put new axle seals in (least on my
91 that what it took)

Bill Day

  8:10pm up 80 days, 1:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT