Buzz Watch Signing Off!!!! DAMN!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 03:00:43 EST

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/buzz03/b032503.htm

Buzz Watch at car-truck.com will be going off line after the 30th of the
month... this is truly sad news... I had been counting on them to
deliver more news to us about the next Dakota.

Looks like that won't be the case they say they may be back in the
future but no date is set..... damn....

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/