Re: Re: 390 Stroker done WAHOOOOO!!!

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 03:45:05 EST

Hard to say,

    I've had people guess anywhere from 380 to 425. I gotta believe its
making at least 1 hp per cubic inch. I am considering going on the bottle
when I take it to the track, its built to take up to 100 shot. I'm dyin to
get it Dyno'd but I dont know where theres a butt dyno around Cleveland
(anyone know?) I still have to raise the motor up a little somehow because
the header is rubbing the steering knuckle (probably just 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
I'll keep the DML posted.

John S