RE: Re: FW: After 3 years I'm finally get the truck spray li ned! !- UPDATE

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 06:03:47 EST

Got the bed and rocker panels spraylined on Tuesday. Only took 3 years!
Decided not to spray the fender flares after all. Want to thank all of you
that helped with how to make the liner stuff stick to them. After holding
them in place I'm going to leave them OEM color after all.

did end up helping out with doing the spray liner. Did I learn any thing?
Yea, not to go into the business :-O Took a lot of pixs though the process
and will post them in the next day or two. I still need to mount the fend
flares, remount the bumper, tonnue cover and wash the truck.

Also got my old Craftsmen toll box and flag mount sprayed!

--
Don Mallett