Roadmaster Active Suspension (Rascal)

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 18:11:16 EST

Hey there Rascal,

Sorry, I can't help with the installation of the Roadmaster
Active Suspension as I had mine installed by the professionals
back in October of 2001.

I can tell you this, you will love it. Hauled a bunch of stuff to
my place in Oklahoma from Michigan and never knew there
was anything in the bed.
Empty, there is not even a hint of wheel hop. One thing I noticed
that I don't remember seeing in their ads. With an empty or near
empty bed, taking a corner with a little too much power tends to
step the back end out. Lift the throttle a little and the suspension will
actually snap the truck straight. This is a good thing and a lot of fun.

The Roadmaster seems to hold its adjustment very well. Only made one
slight adjustment in a year and a half. (about 30,000 miles).

I bought mine from Bernd.

Enjoy.

David R.
Sterling Heights