Hello Again!

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 22:03:59 EST

    I wanted to stop by and say hello to all the DMLer's and let you know
that I have missed the info and advice I received from the group, but being
on the road as much as I am, I am not able to keep up with all the mail. I
do check the archives to see what is going on though. I also have a couple
of questions for your expertise and I would appreciate any info any of you
coud pass on. I am getting tired of repairing my brakes!!!!!!!!
    1) For the Dak owners that have switched to the Powerslot rotors, How
are they holding up? Are they continuing to be as good as they seemed to be
at first?
    2) This would probably be for the Canadian experts; There is a brake
manufacturing company in Cornwall, Ontario called Satisfied Brake Products.
They make a ceramic pad that is sold through
J.C. Whitney for $57 a set. From reading on the internet they look pretty
good, but has anyone heard anything good, bad or indifferent about this
company or their products?
    Thanks again for any advice you may have, John.