Re: Dakota meet

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 23:00:14 EST

since we are on the subjects of dak or mopar shows.

there is one in early july in belvidere,illinois home of the srt-4 neon!
last year there was over 500 mopars this year. and hopefully more this year.

its is a two day event.
there is a drag strip that is close for those who wish to drag race.

also there is a cruise in at two local dodge dealerships!