Re: Re: RE: Re: Another Kill

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 23:06:35 EST

I would agree to that fully. The vmax is an older bike and there is alot out
there to beat it. I think it just lives on due to name, the neat secondaries
and how you get hit with the power, and the fact of the look along the lines
of a more traditional bike. There are more of those showing up now thoug so
I am beginning to think the vmax's days are numbered. I have looked at a
couple of older ones (6-7 years) that are low miles and well kept and have
been tempted. It may not be the fastest anymore but it is still fun.

Who knows I have too much other stuff to deal with.

Jeff Durling