Re: Gen II Extended Cab Long Bed

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 23:10:05 EST

andy levy wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>
>> No - to the best of my knowledge, the longbed was only available
>> with the regular cab.
>

> I think also only in 2WD?

Tread softly "Mr brand new 2003 4.7L 5 speed Quad Cab weenie" truck
critic - may I remind you - you have a 5'3" length bed and couldn't haul
a load to save your life :-P

I've carried 40-some 1/2 inch sheets of drywall, countless 4x4 and 2x4
posts and studs, 1600+ lbs of hard wood flooring, 3000 lbs of concrete
rubble over a distance of 15 miles, moved pool tables, couches, full
size beds and box springs, tables, chairs, billions of boxes,
refrigerators, generators, a square of roofing tiles, and more!!

All in my, FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, 125 horse power, 190 lb ft of torque, V6
premagger, 8 foot LONG BED Dodge Dakota!

  Thank you! Thank you! (bowing)

:-P

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/