Re: Roadmaster Suspension

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 11:25:54 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Olznut@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:59 PM

> Oh btw, it holds up to all kinds of abuse, like me 4x4ing the crap out of
my
> truck, wheels in the air, jumping a few times, maxed out on the
articulation
> several times, towing a 4500lb trailer with my '66 Olds Project on it,
having
> to make emergency lane change with said trailer at about 45mph, and it
didn't
> even phase the truck, you'll like it. I also got mine from Bernd.........

I looked at this kit for a minute on their site, but couldn't get any
answers to one basic question: does it affect the articulation? I know sway
bars do, but couldn't tell if the Roadmaster does or not.

Thanks.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer