RE: Re: RoadMaster suspension install

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:13:20 EST

I just installed my Roadmaster. It took me two hours, but I kept stopping
to take a lot of pictures incase someone wants them later. It is a
straightforward install and it is a dramatic difference in the ride and
cornering. I have to run a load of heavy carpet tiles from my Atlanta home
to my Kentucky home tomorrow so it will benefit me right away.
Thanks for all the encouragement and tips, they were helpful. I highly
recommend this addition. Mine is a 98 CC 2wd 5.2.
(And thanks Ray, now I don't have to be jealous).

Rascal