RE: Re: Another Kill

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:58:23 EST

All I can say is I did it in my younger days. I am not that old but old
enough to know that I won't be doing 140 on a bike again. IT was scary
the last time I did it since when I started coming off the high speed
and got back to about 80 the back end was dancing a little and I found a
had a leak in the rear tire. If I would have kept going a little longer
I'd be dead. Scared the crap out of me.

Jeff Durling