Re: Euro Tails

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 15:53:27 EST

I have a set of Chrome altezza's comming... so I will have a set of stockers for sale... make me an offer if you don't find a replacement altezza....

>>> red97kota@hotmail.com 03/27/03 01:05PM >>>

hey proves some good comes outta bad sometimes.. but not my case.. someone
hit me in a parking lot and broke my drivers side chrome alteeza.. and no
note nothing.. and its not worth it to go through insurance..
So here is a long shot question.. Does anyone out there have a drivers side
chrome alteeza they dont need.. or a good pass side stock as well.. if so
lemme know.. thanks

joe_himself