Re: Re: Muffler choice

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 21:54:09 EST

Thanks, I love the truck, much better then that POS F-150 I had!!! It just
needs more gear, the stock 3.55 with 30.5" tall tires ain't making
it....4.10's are on the way. I also would like to squeeze out another 50-60
hp out of it. I went to the Flowmaster website and listened to the 70
series(thanks Bernd) and I like the way it sounds although I'd like to
listen to a few other to make sure.
Sam South
2003 Ram 1500 ST
4.7 5-Speed