RE: RE: Electric Fan Thermostat

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 00:40:28 EST

Well, mine doesn't perform nearly as well at 200 degrees so I wouldn't ever
want the temp to get that high, although it sometimes does during the summer
with the AC on in heavy traffic. I believe the one I used to use was the
185/170 and it really wasn't all that accurate. It came on about 190 and
went off just under 180. I know this wouldn't be practical for daily use
but I use toggle switches to control mine now and turn them off above 35
mph. Runs just as cool above that speed without the fans.

RayB