Re: problem solved on 390

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 19:04:56 EST

In a message dated 3/28/2003 7:03:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Pukeloser@aol.com writes:

> Hey all,
>
> just an update on the 390 project. I replaced the motor mounts (from NAPA)
> with new ones (from MOPAR) and that set the engine right where she outta be
>
> so the header no longer rubs the steering shaft knuckle and the fan doesnt
> hit the shroud. It was a relief to know that I wasnt going to have to
> fabricate anything. I can now focus on the next phases of the project like
> the rear end, radiator/battery relocation, electric fans, fiberglass hood,
> and custom ram air system. I suppose someeday I'll actually do bodywork and
>
> interior stuff but that is last in line.
>
> John S

It's a good think you told me that. I guess I'm going to return those NAPA
motor mounts I bought for my '95.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com
See Items For Sale On My Website

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD