Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: night at VMP

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 12:15:28 EST

Yeah, on the street, of course it would, the closer to 0, the better.
Especially if the cars make very close to the same HP, the its ALL in the
r/t. It would be the only advantage other than traction. Yeah, you're
right in part. Kinda think of it though, the closer to .50 you get, the
closer to 0 you are too really.... ok, never mind.

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Long Bed, 318, 46RH Auto