RE: Re: Dodge, Daytona, Iroc, Shelby

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 21:19:50 EST

Awesome Tom! You may have seen my earlier post about my Laser XT but I
didn't mention that in '84 I had special ordered a Plymouth Turismo 2.2 with
the Shelby engine. It was a little known option and had a Dodge order
number but I got it! Loved to surprise the Shelby Chargers of the day as
the Turismo weighed a little less and had the benefit of my tuning. ;-)

Dak content...my Dak is faster!

RayB