Re: How to make some "REAL" power?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 09:46:02 EST

I myself am in the same situatuion... but on the 4x4 side.. I want really
large tires.. short of running 1-ton axles with 5.xx gears the v6 just
cannot do the job... but, a 318 would do nicely.. seen a few now with
33..35.. and 38 on custom setups. 35 is really as big as I care to go once
I do my axle conv. but, I seem to recall something about a "stroker" kit
for the mag v6..

I am most certain it was on this list, but I could be wrong, wouldnot be the
first time.. Anyone every do a "before" and "after" dyno with the stroker
kit installed?

Bill Day

  8:10am up 84 days, 13:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT