RE: How to make some "REAL" power?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 13:49:44 EST

Well Kyle, before I'd make recommendations to anyone I'd want to know what
you already have.
What year, model, transmission, rear end gear, etc.
Then, how do you use the truck? Daily driver, city or highway, drag strip,
towing?
Then, what do you want out of the truck? Enough performance to outrun a
stock V6 or enough to keep up with a stock V8?
What compromises are you prepared to deal with regarding drivability or gas
mileage?
How deep is your wallet?

All those are variables which will determine the best course of action.

RayB