Re: Muffler choice

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 06:01:22 EST

Hi Gary,
      As far as a muffler recommendation goes, I have the Magnaflow on my
V6 and I really like it. Its not too loud, but give a nice rumble. I don't
know which flowmaster you have on your truck but I think the different
series sound different. Ask your local muffler shop if they will put one up
on your truck for you while they have it on the lift and let you listen to
what it sounds like. My shop did that for me and I liked the sound of the
Magnaflow better. What closed the deal on it for me was the lifetime
warranty. Ask around and I'm sure you'll find a shop that will do that for
you.

HTH & Good Luck,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE