Re: RE: SpeedTweaks Closing

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 16:32:08 EST

Frank and Bruce??? Well-- Bruce is still alive and well (F&B is cranking them out as fast as possible).

Sam

www.socaldakota.com

Good news! 2 perfect lights this past weekend at Mopars at the strip!

Bad news, 3 red lights in the process of getting the reaction I wanted-- (.414!. 448. and in rnd 1 of the brackets-- .485! DOH!)