RE: Header gasket sealer

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 22:40:05 EST

Mike, what brand of gasket are you using? The MP header gasket is supposed
to be the same as what came with DT, Gibson, or MP headers way back when.
I put my DT headers on in 1994 and after rechecking the bolts for a few
weeks have never had to touch them again. I'm using just normal ARP
stainless steel header bolts (a little longer than what the older engines
used due to the thick header flange). Never used any sealer either.

RayB