Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: roller rockers

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 09:12:02 EST

""Jon N. Benignus"" <blkwidow1@primary.net> wrote in message
news:000a01c2f7e8$35bda6d0$a670c4ce@blackwidow...

> BMW and MB cars already have that sort of thing.
>
> Yamaha motorcycles have used it for years. They call it the EXUP valve.
>
> Jon
> STL MO

That's cool, not too knowledgeable about bikes though - but hoping to learn
soon. Does it make a difference on the bikes? My dad has a Z3 roadster and
he's got it on his car, noisy little device in the muffler if you ask me.
He ditched it in favor of an aftermarket system that sounds AWESOME on the
car. Really low growl.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L