Re: Where to find invoices?

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 10:40:59 EST

Hi Dave
     Consumer's Reports will sell you the whole 9yds that includes dealer
invoice and sticker on the basic truck plus ever factory option listed by
what if any driveline or other mandatory equipment is required when ordering,
etc. Last time I used their service I think it cost about $15. They will
email, fax or slomail the material at your request and charge on plastic.
The prices and info is updated periodically during the model year so it's
generally "current." Sometimes special factor to deal incentives are noted
showing reduced dealer invoice costs for a specific time period and whatever
the promotion is

Paul Sahlin