Front tranny/steering

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 13:10:55 EST

My truck is 3 years old now. I have noticed a vibration in the steering
wheel. I just had the brakes done, so I know it isn't those. I'm not sure if
it is a vibration from the front gear box or if it is from the bearings in
the wheels themselves or some other linkage I'm not familiar with. By
vibration, I mean I can feel it through the steering wheel. The steering
wheel has no visable movement to it. And it is constant. Doesn't matter
what surface or speed I drive at, I can feel it. It isn't a violent
vibration either, but because I can feel it, I am concerned about it.

Hope that doesn't sound too corny!

Thanks!

Phil
2000 4.7L Dodge Dakota CC 4x4