Re: Dana 60 for 96 Dakota 4x4

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 23:08:46 EST

If I remember right weren't the front end parts off a ram the same as the
dak? Of course some of it would be different but the parts to go to the five
lug setup I thought were the same. If ai remember isn't that what Terry
Delong used a long time ago to do the swap on the front end of his gen II
dak? Granted that was a two wheel drive. I can't be sure or maybe just
crazy.

Jeff Durling