Re: HALO Spark Plugs

From: Kevin Sellstrom (ksellstr@softcom.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 23:20:08 EST

Looks like a cross between +4's and surface gap/polar gap plugs. My
brother runs the AC polar gaps spec'd for a Mercury outboard in his car
with excellent success, but it REQUIRES a strong ignition to fire them at
all. Thinking of, anybody found/used surface gap plugs for the Mopars???

Kevin

At 03:00 PM 4/2/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>While these may look like "snake-oil" plugs (like the SplitFire and
>others)...I can tell you that these work EXCELLENT!
>
>http://www.haloplug.com

Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2,
'69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized
Rockhopper A1FS