Re: Transmission

From: William Hall (abeercan@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 18:31:01 EST

The overdrive in the chrysler transmissions has never
had good lubrication. While he has it split apart,
get him to address this by drilling and chamfering the
fluid channels to the overdrive unit. This shouldn't
cost much if any more than the whole rebuild. Have
him look through a good recent edition manual for it
so he can do any updates that Chrysler has out for the
transmission. These would probably include a
modification to the governer valve that will prevent
any growling noises while in reverse.

The other Will