Re: Smittybuilt Taillight guards revisited

From: the Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 08:03:58 EST

We have the Manik stainless ones on our Dak. They install using the screws
for the tail lights.

Leslie & Steve
'00 Quad Cab 3.9

> Has anyone seen or does anyone have the Smittybuilt taillight guards? I
am trying to drtermine if they are in fact no-drill, or if there is drilling
required. What I am actullly looking for is a set of polished stainless
taillight guards. I looked at westin, per my previous post, but they only
seem to have black. Anybody have any suggestions?