RE: Re: RE: Viper fan is crazy!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 11:49:11 EST

James, I found the phone number for Tenafly, talked to Dwayne, nice guy.
He could not do free shipping but its pretty cheap anyway.
I also got a price on fender flares, all four, painted for $184.77, best
price I have seen so far.
Does the Viper fan come with a thermostat? If not, I can likely use the one
from my Black Magic, in fact, I think I have a spare for it.

Rascal