Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: garyhedlin.com

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 18:27:58 EST

Obviously the hinges would need to be beefed up, but at this point its the
only idea thats sticking. Frank just fixed up an 00 durango, so weve got a
spare hood to play with.

If all else fails, i'll grab the largest can of bondo I can get my grubby
little mits on, and make a SRT-10 style hood. I know keystone makes them,
but theyre not quite what I want. Plus, playing with bondo is fun!

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net