Re: 4.7 5-speed 3.92LSD MPG?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 07:04:10 EST

In a message dated 4/5/2003 2:28:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DowningD@constellation.navy.mil writes:

> Well, the subject pretty much says it all, just wondering what you guys with
> a 4.7 5-speed 3.92LSD combo are getting for gas mileage, since that's the
> combo I'll be going with.
>
> Oh, yeah, I finally made up my mind, gonna get a '03 4x4 :) Now I'm just
> hoping I can get my order in before they stop taking orders, I want this
> truck to be exactly what I want, no compromises. Still not sure if I want
> to keep the R/T or not, we'll see, may sell it and start saving for a Viper
> ;)
>
> -Dave
> '02 FR RC R/T

I have that same combo. I get about 13mpg around town, 14mpg on the highway.
 I've gotten as a high as 16 on the highway on a good long run.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com
See Items For Sale On My Website

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD