Re: RE: PGH Raceway Park Opens

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 07:57:45 EST

Thanks Ray!!!!........

I always avoid the the water box, a burnout with street radials is really
not required, as this Dak hooks fairly well!
it's just a little slow off the line due the weight.

I'm hoping the Tranny work might help.....but it'll have to wait a couple

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com