RE: Viper fan is crazy!

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 04:34:25 EDT

After looking at the wiring diagram I need some opinions.
I don't like the idea of having so many switches to control the fan
operation. I think that a thermal switch should be able to control my
normal cooling needs. The following control would mean that I only need
(1) 3 position switch.

I would like my fan to work as follows:
A) AC on, always turns on fan power connection #2
B) Normal fan operation controlled by a thermal fan switch using
   fan power connection #1
C) Manual override switch to bypass the thermal fan switch and turn on
low
   or high power.
   Fan power connection #1 and #2

Please let me know if I am overlooking something.

Thanks,
Bill