Drag Radials and Rims For Sale

From: Wayne (blowndakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 14:21:13 EDT

I have a set of 275 60 15 BFG Drag Radials for sale.
They are mounted on 15 x 8 Durango rims which are in
great shape. The tires have 23 runs on them, I
typically do a very small burnout to clean the rocks
off the tires and leave at 1200 RPM (5 speed). My
last pair lasted almost 200 runs. I am near Cecil
County Dragway and I would like to get $325, email me
off the list if interested. Thanks, Wayne