Re: AC components (was: Stuff For Sale)

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 22:09:10 EDT

the last time i used it last summer with wife and kid in truck it worked
just fine.

it has only been "open" since April 3rd and sitting inside the body shop as
soona s I get it back(liekly as early as thrusday) I will attempt to gather
all uneccessary itesm from under hood and bag them to keep them as clean as
possible..

as it stands I have a compressor off a '95, a condensor coil from a '96
not sure yet what else i can take of it at this point.

Bill Day

  8:10pm up 93 days, 45 min, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT