RE: Gen 2 parts needed ASAP!!!

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 23:03:17 EDT

Update!!! well, i did some deeper diging into my truck today. come to find
out that the L/F fender is pushed against the door,the hood is all out of
wack. im crossing my fingers that the frame is not bent anywhere...I blew
out the LF tire and the front end is out of alignment....
well i decided not to try to fix it myself.im going to let my insurance
company pay for it...heck i pay enough to them....why not??.....i had it
towed to the Dodge dealer that has always fixed our damaged autos...ill find
out what all is damaged tommarow(tuesday)...ill keep updating...pics will
follow as soon as i get the film developed.

====================================
Amsoil Dealer ZO # 388299
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359