Got 3rd place at Mopar Madness

From: Chris Lambert (chris@dakotausa.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 08:42:13 EDT

Well the Mopar Madness at VMP was fun despite the off and on rain. But all
that wipeing paid off with 3rd place. 2nd place went to a 98 R/T with only
6000 miles on it and it was mint. 1st place went to his son with a R/T also
that was really modified both were black CCs. Lots of nice mopars there and
a really bad a$$ Hemi Ram RC with dual 30 flowmasters on it and a ghost
flame paint job. IT was good to meet up with the ones that showed Jeff drove
down with me along with his friend in a 340 duster. had some fun with a 03
Viper Convert srt 10 that passed us on the way. Steve you always show up
hehe. I'll post the photos up later tonight in the photo album. so until the
next meet. I'll have photos up soon