Re: Dak Dies....still

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:43:27 EDT

my 94 did the exact same thing about 3 weeks ago. replaced the computer and
no problems since... that's what it is. mine would not start when the
check engine light did not come on. but would start when on. but it was
sporatic. change the computer, that's it...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig