Re: roadmaster suspension

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 12:52:08 EDT

<snip> This a response to my question about a '99 4x4? If so, I will get
on their website tonight.

Yes. Call them on their 1-800# and order it over the phone. That way you
can tell them you saw the price of $150 advertised here on the DML and they
will sell it to you at that price. When I bought mine someone had reported
the price as $169 and when I called them, the guy told me $199. When I
mentioned that I had been told the price was the lower one, he agreed to
sell it to me for that price. Even if you never paid attention to the
handling of your truck, you will notice the difference.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE