Re: Suspension Leaning

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 22:28:22 EDT

From: "Dan M" <dan8828@hotmail.com>
> I just got my 03 Dakota 4X4 4.7 just about a month ago. To day
> took it off roading and afterwards I stopped in a parking lot and I
noticed
> my Dak was leaning to the drivers side front. It was so bad that at the
> time I thought I had a flat tire. I came home and I was trying to measure
> the gap between the tire and the bottom of the wheel flare. From what I
> could see the drivers side sits closer to the tire than the passenger
side.

Our '98 was the same way, just a few days after we got it. Took it back to
the dealer and they just adjusted the torsion bars. They asked if we wanted
the high side lowered to even it out. Norah said "no way, raise up the
other side". There's a range specified for the ride height (between some
height and some other height). So they have some range to adjust.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer