Re: roadmaster suspension

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 23:14:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/2003 1:20:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DowningD@constellation.navy.mil writes:

> Hey Ray, Rascal, anyone else who has this installed, quick question for you.
> Did it raise the rearend at all? Thanks.
>
> r/
> Dave
> '02 FR RC R/T
> '03 BS CC 4x4...coming this summer

Yes, just a bit, but nothing a little torsion bar crank couldn't fix to
almost level it out, I like a slight rake to it, kinda like new, but with
better handling :)
Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!