RE: Re: Being blown in a 2002 Dakota!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 22:17:15 EDT

I put small tie wraps on mine Gary.

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Gary Hedlin
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:13 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Re: Being blown in a 2002 Dakota!

Check the vaccum tubes by the air hat. If one of them is loose, the heater
fan wont switch to high, and won't push out much air.

The tubes in my 98 come loose all the time. I've yet to find a solution.

p.s. I am the undisputed king of road head!!! :)

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net
<cwkitts@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Is it me, or does the heater fan put out very little air in our daks???
The