Re: roadmaster suspension

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 23:54:55 EDT

>Dave, IIRC you're somewhere near the Gulf, aren't you? Do you know when
>they're letting you go home? I heard today that the USS Abraham Lincoln
>has orders now to head home - a friend's sister is onboard. They've
>been out since July 20.
>

>- --
>- -andy

Yup, we're still out here. No word on when we're getting home yet tho, we
were supposed to head home about three weeks ago. Although with the way the
war is going I don't expect us to be out here much longer. Yeah, the
Lincoln finally went home, that's one hell of a cruise, I haven't seen the
list lately, but I know they made it into the top ten longest carrier
deployments. I'm hoping to make it home by the beginning of June, we'll
see.

-Dave