ATTN: Sam South, Dak for sale

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 19:37:02 EDT

hey sam,
i can't find your e-mail address. you may be in michigan now even. but
it's not my dakota for sale, but a friend of a friend is selling his black
95 dakota, with 318, 5-speed... i think that's all they made was black
dakotas like this... it's just like your old one, except it has air. it is
pretty much stock. 96k miles, good shape, except for some oxidation on the
roof, and rusty bumper. less door dings and such than your old one... i
think it's what you're looking for... he wants $4500 and he lives in
findlay, ohio. just south of toledo. let me know if you're interested. a
guy at work wants it too, but he has to sell his ram first...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig