Re: Re: ATTN: Sam South, Dak for sale

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 21:51:30 EDT

sorry to hear about not being able to buy the truck. i understand about not
getting it. that kind of stuff is important sometime.. yea you picked a
great time to come up here. our last blast of winter. at this rate i am
not bringing the truck out till may... you got to love michigan... i'm
sure you'll be happy to go back home where it's nice and warm all the
time... have a good one...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed